SAL brings rich expertise in moving project / heavylift cargo to African destinations from Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Indian Subcontinent. The following services are offered as part of executing your project cargo shipments:
- Project registration with the Customs Authority for importation.
- Route Surveys (cross-country) for determining the safest transportation route
- Hydrographic surveys for determining barging options
- Undertaking civil works for strengthening of bridges / bypass constructions / RORO jetty construction.
- Mock Drill /Dry runs before the actual execution.
- Mobilization of all requisite handling and transportation equipments, including but not limited to hydraulic axles, prime movers, cranes, handling & lashing accessories.
- Obtaining permissions from various authorities for ODC / OWC transportation, including Abnormal Permits.